– Some of the food prices have already more than doubled in russia since they started handing out embargoes to Ukraine supporters.
– Lol, propoganda machine is working. I live in Russia, prices did NOT double
– Just because the commodities market went up doesn’t necessary mean the end consumer is going to feel anything straight away.
– Those ‘western sanctions’ you speak of were implemented only against chosen few russian wealthy and powerful
– Could I see a list, please? I wonder if I am on it. May be there are some sanctions against me in person that I don’t know about yet, and their effect “cannot be felt straight away”. You know, like when prices are doubled, but the price tag stays the same during months and seasons.©